Berry Beautiful.

One of my favorite muses graced my makeup chair over the weekend and as usual left me to express myself on her beautiful face. In the spirit of autumn, I made the  focal point a bold, vampy lip and a clean, sophisticated fresh face.

Face:

  • Boots No 7 Shine Free Primer
  • Black Opal Total Concealing Foundation. You can get it here
  • Wet and Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette- amazing pigmentation, cheap and cheerful.You can get it online
  • MAC Mineralise Skin Finish
  • Ben Nye Luxury Powder
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
Lips:

The star of the face is the YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mat in 205 Prune Virgin- perfect autumnal lip color. To add a bit of oomph and depth around the perimeter of the mouth, I lightly lined the lip with NARS Train Bleu pencil.





Try the look out and send me your pictures, I would love to see your recreation.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment